Hunter X Hunter season 7 will be quite exciting with the most anticipated fight since. The ‘Phantom Troupe’ arc is going to take place in season 7. Hisoka will fight against the Mysterious and Enigmatic leader of the Phantom Troupe, Chrollo Lucifer. This will be one of the most exciting fights in the history of Anime.
“Hunter x Hunter” Recap
“Hunter x Hunter” (2011) is a well-beloved reboot of “Hunter x Hunter” (1999) anime, based on the popular Shonen Manga, which is published in 1998, written by Yoshihiro Togashi. The original Anime was produced by Nippon Animation, which contained 62 episodes. It ended in the year 2001. In 2011 the reboot was produced by Madhouse production, written by Atsushi Maekawa. In this reboot version, the characters were redesigned by Takahiro Yoshimitsu. The story follows the adventure of Gon with his friends Kailua, Kurpika, and Leorio. The story started with the attempt of Gon to find his father, Ging Freecss, a well-known hunter, who left Gon to her cousin, Mito Freecss, when Gon was a child. To find his father, Gon had to become a hunter and learnt the meaning of being a hunter. The story has enough memorable moments and unforgettable characters. Unfortunately, the Anime was withheld after season 6. The series stopped airing in 2014 with 148 episodes.
“Hunter x Hunter” Season 7 trailer :
As we know season 7 has not been announced yet so no trailer right now. When the season 7 trailer will be released , we will update here definitely. Until then, enjoy the “Hunter x Hunter” trailer here.
HunterxHunter all seasons and Released date :
Rather than season, it would be easier to explain it in the form of arcs. So far, six arcs have been telecasted.
- The first arc is the ‘Hunter Exam’ arc which aired on October 2, 2011, and consequently finished airing April 8, 2012. (Season 1)
- The second arc is the ‘Heavens Arena’ arc, which aired shortly after the airing of the final episode of ‘Hunter Exam’ arc on April 15, 2012, and ended on July 8, 2012. (Season 2)
- On July 14, 2012, the first episode of the third arc, “Phantom Troupe”, was aired and ended December 9, 2012. (Season 3)
- ‘Greed Island’, the fourth arc, was aired between December 16, 2012, to April 14, 2013.(Season 4)
- ‘Chimera Ant’ arc, which is probably the most exciting arc in this series, was telecasted on April 21, 2013. This one also is the longest arc in HunterXHunter. It is aired for a little more than a year, and the final episode was aired on July 2, 2014. (Season 5)
- The 6th arc ‘Election’ arc or, more precisely, ’13th Hunter chairman election’ arc is aired on July 8, 2014 and ended in the same year toward the end of the season, in September 2014. (Season 6)
How many episodes does HunterxHunter have ?
- “Hunter Exam” arc contains 26 episodes (2011-2012).
- “Heavens Arena” arc is a rather short arc with only 12 episodes (2012).
- “Phantom Troupe arc” , another exciting arc with 20 episodes (2012).
- “Greed Island” arc has 17 episodes (2012-2013).
- “Chimera Ant” arc introduces quite a number of new characters and a lot of character development, consequently this is the largest arc in HunterXHunter with 61 episodes(2013-2014).
- “Election arc”, another rather short arc with only 12 episodes(2014).
What will we see in the upcoming HunterxHunter Season 7?
So far we know, Hisoka Morrow tries to break the seal on Chrollo Lucifer that is put by Kurapika, that seal was preventing Chrollo from using his power. Chrollo is one of the strongest characters in the Anime. Hisoka is dying to find out what the leader of the Phantom Troupe is really capable of doing and can defeat him? Hisoka hears about an Exorcist who can lift the curse of Chrollo.so he travels to Greed island to find the exorcist. He finally finds the exorcist and leaves with him from the island. Season 7 will mainly focus on the battle between Hisoka and Chrollo. We will know what Hisoka wants and why he is so keen on finding Chrollo’s true strength. Hisoka manages to remove the seal of Kurapika with the help of an exorcist and Proposes Chrollo to fight with him in “Heavens Arena”. Hisoka makes it clear that he wants a serious fight and asks Chrollo not to hold back. Chrollo with his mysterious power and Hisoka with his Bungee Gum will definitely portray an Iconic battle. Season 7 also will focus on Chrollo’s power. We only saw him to copy others’ power by using a magical book and harness it for himself.Chrollo will exhibit a glimpse of his true power in “Hunter x Hunter season 7”.The new ability he will show in the upcoming season is the power of “Sun and Moon” sign, that we saw in previous season on his hands.When this touches together cause an explosion. Chrollo’s original ability ‘Double Face’ will also be explained in this season. “Double Face’ renders him able to use two powers simultaneously.
“Hunter x Hunter” Season 7 Release Date
So far no pleasurable date for the upcoming season 7 has been announced. We knew from sources, mad house is currently busy with some other important projects. So the chance of Hunter x Hunter season 7 coming in 2022 is very low but it could happen in 2024. No news of this Anime renewing as of now.
Top 5 Animes Similar to “Hunter X Hunter” :
If you like “Hunterxhunter” then you will also like these anime.
- Cowboy Bebop
- Samurai Champloo
- Naruto Shippuden
- Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
- One Piece
Hunter x Hunter is one the most popular anime among Shonen Genres. If you love to watch Shonen anime i would say you definitely like this. So don’t forget to add it in your watchlist. Written by : Sun